It isn't The Dogs (part two)


Then I have the adopters who call and without really accusing beat around the bush that "something is wrong with the dogs since we brought him home." Ok you have had him a week, a month, a year and he was fine when he left me. Did you take him to the vet? I have people all the time think the "shedding" means they are sick. No, shedding means a Million different things and as I tell everyone if you take the dog to the vet with in the first week of having him/her and the vet says this dog has x and this is something the rescue should have known then I will 100% take the dog back, give you back your money and treat the dog myself. I will not pay the vet bills if you treat him but I will treat him and give you back your adoption fee. I don't think if I am trying to scam you or adopt out a sick dog I would do that. I guess that is what bothers me the most. People acting like I am trying to screw you. I mean don't get me wrong there are plenty of people out there that are trying to screw you but I would hope with all the information I have given you and everything I do for you that you would have a little faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment