It isn't The Dogs (part four)


The one dog would have been a great fit for her but she wasn't interested after finding it out that it could be a mix. Really! I answer ever question promptly regardless of how many times she asked or how silly of a question. And trust me she asked the same questions over and over again. I finally said to her that I feel you are a bit frustrated that things are not moving as quickly as you would like them to and I feel that due to my busy schedule I can not accommodate your needs at this time. I think it is best if you adopt a dog from a different agency. I just couldn't take it any more. I am sure she would have been a great home. Her vet reference was glowing but I just couldn't handle the stress. She got really mad when I told her the dog she was interested was not a good fit. Her response was "I guess you aren't in the business of adopting out pets. If you want to keep them don't put them on the website." OMG lady really. So, seriously it isn't the dogs I need a break form it is the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment